July 17, 2016

Cover 2 Cover Book Club


COVER 2 COVER BOOK CLUB

      So if you guys have been reading my recent posts, you have heard me bring up the "Cover 2 Cover Book Club", but I have yet to officially inform you guys what it actually is. So that's exactly what this post is going to do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is it?



We're still working through the kinks, but basically this is a book club that covers just about any genre ranging from young adult to fantasy in which the members vote for what we read. (Gonna be honest, there will probably be a nice chunk of young adult, but that's not all we will read.) Our group is located on Goodreads, which you can find the link to it here. We will use Goodreads for chapter discussions, announcements, and polls.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Book Twitter Chats



We will be using Twitter as an outlet to discuss the books when we are all finished reading them. The hashtag is #cover2coverBC and the official twitter for our club is @Cover_2_CoverBC. Also be sure to follow me (@nerdgirl_review) and Temecka (@libraryoftomes) on Twitter so you can get updates and info from us.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Non-Book Specific Twitter Chats



In addition to having Twitter chats about the books we are reading, we will host Twitter chats that aren't particularly on specific books. We will talk about bookish things and get to know each other. Our goal is to have these twice a month on specific themes. We're still in the process of deciding a hashtag for this, so when we've decided I'll update this post and let you guys know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
About Your Hosts

Temecka


Temecka's name is pronounced with a long e. She is just a girl with a love for the fictional world, and an unhealthy book buying problem. She is an avid reader, and has loved the written word for as long as she can remember. She's always loved reading the written word, and also writing it as well (kind of obvious isn't it since she is a blogger?). She writes for her school newspaper and is a freelancer with aspirations of becoming a writer some day at The New York Times.

----------------------------------------------
Sierra


About me...hmm... I'm always terrible at describing myself. Well, I am a college student majoring in Biology, Pre-Med. Despite being incredibly science oriented, I absolutely love reading and writing still, and am a writer for my school newspaper. In addition to becoming an orthopedic surgeon, I hope to also be involved in journalism and/or the publishing business because they truly are my passions as well. Uhm... I really love music and Netflix too. Tumblr's pretty lit too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      If you have any questions about the book club, don't hesitate to contact me or Temecka. We are currently reading "Snow Like Ashes", so it would be great if you guys would join us!

Join the conversation!

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".