August 26, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Book Series You Wish Had More Books

Hello one and all! I am back with another Top 5 Wednesday. Onwards!

Top 5 Book Series You Wish Had More Books


5. Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi
If you read my review of "Ignite Me" you know how I feel about this ending. I need more books cause that was a bullshit ending.


4. Covenant Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I love Jennifer L. Armentrout's writing; it is so addicting. I really enjoyed this book and formed an attachment to this series. I know their is Seth's spin off series, but I don't want that. I want more books about Alex and Aiden. Or the original series from Aiden's point of view. I'd be down with that.


3. Penryn and the End of Days Series by Susan Ee
So this series was originally supposed to be six books but it got cut down to three and it is very obvious. If you read my review for "End of Days", you would know what I want from this series.


2. Heroes of Olympus Series by Rick Riordan
I have such an attachment to this series and world. This series/world has been with me since third grade and now I am off in college. Not only do I want for my childhood's sake, but I need to know the aftermath of the war. Also Nico and Leo are my babies so I need to know how they are and if they are finally okay.


1. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
This is probably on everyone's list, but it deserves to be. I need so much more from this world. It has such a foundation in my life and I refuse for it to be over. It will never be over.

Join the conversation!

  1. I'd love to see more of the Heroes of Olympus series because I loved reading about Leo! He was such a good character :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the ending of Ignite Me! I need more books too D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shatter Me definitely needs more books, but what I am most desperate for is Legend by Marie Lu. I don't know if you've read it, BUT I NEED EVEN A PARAGRAPH OF A SEQUEL AFTER CHAMPION!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Legend by Marie Lu. I have thought about reading it, but it has just never really caught my attention all that much.

      Delete

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".