July 23, 2015

GUEST POST: TAG QUESTIONS WITH MY BESTIE NEESHA

#2
So I asked my friend Neesha to do the same questions I did for "The Help Me" Tag. Onward!  (See previous post for more info on this tag)

1. You have a test tomorrow, but instead of studying you’ve been reading. Which fictional character do you call to help you cram for this test?
Hmm.. it has to be a guy so I can look at him. I'm going to go with David from Rebel Belle cause he is really smart and I like his style.
*yeah right I'm not gonna study*

2. Payday is still 2 weeks away, but you are broke. Which rich character do you ask for money to help you out?
Cyrian from The Chronicles of Nick cause he is the richest character I know.
*I just want money*

3. There is a burglar in your house, which character to you call to help you beat up the burglar?
Raffe probably from Angelfall cause he can kick some hardcore ass.
*speechless*


4. There is a spider/snake/something else that really scares you in your house. Which character do you call to get rid of it for you?
Penryn from Angelfall cause she is pretty badass.
*yasss bitch yass*

5. You’ve had a really bad week, which character do you call to cheer you up?
It has to be someone really funny... it's a hard one... I'm gonna go with Caleb from The Chronicles of Nick even though he is a raising dick. He always made me laugh though.
*insert laughing*

6. There is a zombie apocalypse going on, which character can totally handle him/herself in this apocalypse? Pick the character that would give you the highest survival chances.
Raffe from Angelfall for Round 2. He's got this.
*my body needs a hero come and safe me*

7. Your house caught on fire, you need a place to stay. Which character’s house do you want to stay in?
Why is my house of fire? Why are you asking me such questions? *suggestive eyebrow wiggle* Uhm...Probably Caleb's house. I can get frisky with him while I'm there...
*enough said*

8. Because your house caught on fire, you obviously don’t have any clothes. Which character do you want to borrow clothes from?
I don't think anybody's clothes would fit me. All these characters are so skinny... Whose clothes... wait I know who, Sam from Incarnate. He was a girl once or a few times.
*doesn't have to put clothes*

9. You’ve been wrongly accused of something, which character can weasel him/herself out of any bad situation and can certainly help you get out of this pickle. 
I know who! Virgil from The Chronicles of Nick.
*yeah*

10. You just broke up with your boyfriend/girlfriend, which character do you call to be your rebound. 
Oh I need to look through all of my books to make sure.Why you got to do me like this?... I'm going with Kenji from Shatter Me. I want him to be my boyfriend. He is so great.
*he's my rebound*

As you can see my friend Neesha really likes Nicki Minaj. If you would like to see her social media, you can find her on Tumblr here

Join the conversation!

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".