June 14, 2015

"Maybe Someday" Mini-Review


17788403

Book: Maybe Someday

Author: Colleen Hoover

Format: Ebook

Page Count: 385

Publisher: Atria Books

My Rating: ★★★★★

Synopsis: At twenty-two years old, Sydney is enjoying a great life: She’s in college, working a steady job, in love with her wonderful boyfriend, Hunter, and rooming with her best friend, Tori. But everything changes when she discovers that Hunter is cheating on her—and she’s forced to decide what her next move should be.

Soon, Sydney finds herself captivated by her mysterious and attractive neighbor, Ridge. She can't take her eyes off him or stop listening to the passionate way he plays his guitar every evening out on his balcony. And there’s something about Sydney that Ridge can’t ignore, either. They soon find themselves needing each other in more ways than one.

A passionate tale of friendship, betrayal, and romance, Maybe Someday will immerse readers in Sydney’s tumultuous world from the very first page.

      Sorry I have been slacking on this blog lately. I haven't been in the blogging mood lately. I just got out of my reading slump so I am slowly getting back into this.
      I am only doing a mini-review for this because I don't know how to make a full review for this book that describes all of my feelings towards it. This was the first time I pulled an allnighter to read a book. It was so worth it.
     This is without a doubt my favorite Colleen Hoover book now and my favorite New Adult Book. Screw "Ugly Love", "Maybe Someday" takes first place. I love this book so much. I felt such a wide arrange of emotions reading this book and I loved every second of it. I loved the writing, the plot, the characters, everything about it. I seriously didn't have any problems with this book at at all. This book to me is sheer perfection. It just might be my favorite book I have read this year so far, knocking away "A Court of Thorns and Roses". This is the type of book I know I will reread over and over again because everything about it just speaks to me.
      If you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend it. You will not regret it!

Join the conversation!

  1. Girl can you believe that I purchased this book the day after christmas and I STILL HAVEN'T READ IT YET! I'm trying so hard to get all of my ARCS out the way so I can read everything that's been sitting on my physical and virtual shelves. I loved Ugly Love, and ACOTAR happens to be one of my favorite reads of this year, so for this to knock both of them out of the first place running, oh I definitely have to pick this up ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know the struggle of getting through what you need to read before being able to read what you want. I honestly wasn't expecting it to be better than Ugly Love or A Court of Thorns and Roses but this book just blew me away.

      Delete

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".