June 30, 2015

June 2015 Wrap Up

Hey you guys. I can't believe that it is already the end of June. I feel like I have accomplished next to nothing this summer so far. I expected to read so much this month, but I became busy and a massive reading slump came over me. In 54 days I move to my college... *cue emotional breakdown* Onward to the wrap up!

Total Books: 7

Physical Books: 0
Ebooks: 7

Books for Review: 4
Books for Pleasure: 3
Books for School: 0

Books for Review:
Manga Classics: Les Miserables ★★★★
Break Your Heart |review| ★★1/2
Dismissed |review| ★★★
No More Confessions |review| ★★★3/4

Books for Pleasure:
Maybe Someday |review| ★★★★★
Confessions of an Angry Girl ★★★★
Confessions of an Almost Girlfriend ★★★★

Favorite Book: Maybe Someday (like I said in my review, this might be my favorite book of the year)

How did you guys do this month? What were your favorite reads?

Join the conversation!

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".