May 31, 2015

May 2015 Wrap Up

So the beginning of this month was pretty rough reading wise because I had AP exams and school was ending. But as soon as school ended, boy I was on a roll. So onward to the wrap up!

Total Books Read: 16  (DNFed: 4)

Books for School: 1
Books for Review: 7
Books for Pleasure: 8

Books for School:
In the Penal Colony ★★★★

Books for Review:
Family Pets Volume 1 (DNFed)
Aftermath ★★
Modern Monsters ★★★1/4 |Review|
The Rise and Fall of a Theater Geek ★★★1/2  |Review|
Those Girls (DNFed)
Naked ★★★★★ (Review to come closer to release date)
Everything, Everything ★★★★ (Review to come closer to release date)

Books for Pleasure:
Anna Dressed in Blood (DNFed)
Finding Mr. Brightside ★★★1/2 |Review|
Winter Town ★★★
Getting In (DNFed)
End of Days ★★★★1/2 |Review|
P.S. I Still Love You ★★★3/4 |Review|
A Court of Thorns and Roses ★★★★★ |Review|
Confess ★★★★3/4 (Review to come)

Overall I am very satisfied with my reading this month. I definitely knocked out a huge chunk of my TBR shelf. My favorite book this month was hands down "A Court of Thorns and Roses" though "Naked" is a close second. My least favorite was "Those Girls".

How did you guys do this month? What were your favorite and least favorite books?

Join the conversation!

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".