October 1, 2014

Top 5 Wednesday: Terrible Covers

      So I narrowed down to terrible covers from books I've read this year because I could literally write a ten page essay of terrible covers. Here we go!
Insatiable by Meg Cabot
5. Insatiable
This cover is just so awkward and ugly.
Obsidian by Jennifer L. ArmentroutOpposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
4. The Lux Series
Now this series has had a cover change shown above. The original covers were god awful, and the new cover changes were better, but not by much.
The Awakening by L.J. Smith
3. The Vampire Diaries
So ugly. Just so ugly. Just like the plot....
3393124
2. Maximum Ride
No. Just No.
643283818660669
1. Vampire Academy Series
I love this series, but those covers though... they were bad before the cover change and they were bad after the cover change. I refused to read the books for the longest time because the covers were a turn off.
      I hope you guys enjoyed this Top 5 Wednesday. Check out other peoples' top five terrible book covers. https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday

Join the conversation!

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".